Thank you for your interest in visiting Mount Ida! Whether you are an alum looking to relive old memories or a prospective family considering becoming a part of the Emma Community, we are excited to welcome you.
All visitors to campus must check in at Campus Safety, which is located at the red flag entrance to Sage Hall (Pawling Ave. entrance). Please note the following details about your visit:
- If you are an alumna considering a visit, please reach out to our Office of Alumnae Relations (email@example.com or 866.833.1814).
- If you are a prospective student considering a visit, please visit the Events and Visits page and/or contact our Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 518.833.1320).
- Upon checking in at Campus Safety, visitors will be issued a visitors badge that must be worn while on campus.
- Visitors who will be inside buildings should make an appointment and should be accompanied by an EMployee at all times when indoors.
- Visitors are welcome outdoors after checking in at Campus Safety.
- ALL VISITORS MUST CHECK OUT WITH CAMPUS SAFETY UPON DEPARTURE FROM CAMPUS.